25 x 50mm Sawn Treated Tanalised FSC Timber
- Tanalith E pressure treated timber
- Treated to maximise lifespan and protect against insect and fungal attack
- Free of large dead knots
- Ideal for fencing and garden edging projects
- FSC® Certified timber from sustainable sources
- All sizes are approximate (+/- 3mm)
Please Note: Timber lengths are subject to availability. Once your order has been placed, your local branch will be in touch with information on the lengths available if they differ from the lengths specified on your order.
- Sheffield Trade: 360
- Timberworld ESSEX: 1848
- Timberworld KIDDERMINSTER: 2284.8
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 7158.6
- Timberworld NORTH EAST: 13664.7
- Timberworld OLDBURY: 2313.6
|Width (mm)||50 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||25 mm|
|FSC Certification Certificate||Download file|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 2-5 working days and items will be transferred nationally throughout our branches. Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock. A minimum order value of £120 (incl. VAT) applies to products Delivered from Stock. FREE delivery is available on orders over £600 (incl. VAT)*. No minimum order value is required for Click and Collect orders. Please note, deliveries from our branch will be delivered to the nearest kerbside at the address specified.
You will be contacted by your local branch to confirm delivery/collection dates.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image. Please be aware that delivery rates from different suppliers may vary, for full details, please visit our delivery details page.
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|