Keeping our customers' needs at the heart of our business - they are the driving force behind everything we do.
Training our staff to the highest possible standard through the Arnold Laver Training Academy. Our employees are the source of our strength and the foundation of our knowledge, determination and success.
Staying at the forefront of our industry for both quality and innovation with our products. Our stock range cannot be beaten and we endeavour to support this by constantly reviewing our product offer, through research and development and evaluating new materials as they come onto the market.
Providing an excellent service to all of our customers in a timely and efficient manner. This is made possible due to our large, well-stocked, strategically located Depots and our own fleet of delivery vehicles.
In order to accommodate both smaller production runs and orders much larger in size, we have milling facilities at all of our regional locations. In addition, our National Production Centre, based at Mosborough Sheffield, produces all of the standard stock for the entire Group. Therefore economies of scale can be passed on to our customers, who can be assured of a fast turnaround, excellent quality and a service that's unrivalled anywhere in the UK.
Manufactured by Laver
As well as being a leading importer and distributor of premium products, we also provide manufacturing services that we like to think add real value to our customers' supply chain. These include:
- Timber Machining and Profiling
- Timber Treatment and Finishing
- Panel and Component Fabrication
- Door and Door-set Production
- Roof-trusses and Spandrel Panels
- Recycling materials
- Engineered Floor Systems
Celebrating over 100 Years of Arnold Laver
We believe that strategically located distribution depots, stocked with significant quantities of a broad range of product and supported by well trained employees, will allow customers to have confidence that their individual requirements will be fully satisfied on time, in place and on price.
We aim Tto be the first choice supplier for certified timber and timber based materials in the UK by making it easy for our customers to trade with us.
Arnold Laver 100 Years
We have a vision to help out customers to build well, using sustainable materials.
Our Values & Principles
- To be the ‘first-choice’ company in all that we do, by making it easy for our customers to trade with us.
- Responsible purchasing
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and supply partners.
- Innovation throughout our products, processes and practices.
- Protect and develop our employees.
- Operate in an ethical and moral way.
- Protect the environment, whilst sourcing and developing sustainable materials.
- Over 95% of the material we supply is certified; providing clients with assurances in terms of the Government recognised CPET schemes (FSC, PEFC etc.)
- Full compliance with EUTR