Apex Shed, Tanalised T/O, 6ft x 8ft
Our sheds are built to withstand the heavier elements of British weather, tongue and groove cladded panels which are pre-engineered to be as weather resistant as possible. No matter whatever you store inside of the wooden garden sheds, you can be sure it will be protected. With a variety of window placement options, you are able to make maximum use of the natural source of light.
The tongue and groove construction is a much more substantial design than your normal overlap cladding, utilising thicker material for an overall stronger structure. with its interlocking tongue and groove design you can guarantee this will stop rain water from entering the building. With its heavy duty floor you have also the peace of mind that you won't be restricted to storing the heavier of goods within. These sheds are the ultimate garden storage building which will suit all your needs.
- 12mm Swedish Pressure Treated Tanalised Red-Wood Tongue & Groove Shiplap
- 38mm x 50mm Framework throughout the building (Including roof and floor)
- 18mm Floor board pressure treated tanalised planks consisting of floor bearers attached underneath to elevate off the ground
- 12mm Swedish Pressure Treated Tanalised Red-Wood Tongue & Groove Shiplap for the roof
- 4mm Horticultural glass
- 40kg Heavy duty modified bitumen mineral felt
- All our buildings are manufactured with pressure treated tanalised timber on the outside of the building to help against rotting, fungal and insect attack
- All our buildings are fully framed throughout and screwed together during the manufacturing process and not stapled thus making it a much more stable building during the erecting process
- Only galvanized nails are used throughout our building, as well as every cladded timber being double nailed for extra strength
- All our buildings arrive with galvanised hinges, galvanised Brenton pad bolts as standard
|Height (mm)||2172 mm|
|Width (mm)||1753 mm|
|Depth (mm)||2402 mm|
|Type of structure||Apex shed|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 2-5 working days and items will be transferred nationally throughout our branches. Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock. A minimum order value of £120 (incl. VAT) applies to products Delivered from Stock. FREE delivery is available on orders over £600 (incl. VAT)*. No minimum order value is required for Click and Collect orders. Please note, deliveries from our branch will be delivered to the nearest kerbside at the address specified.
You will be contacted by your local branch to confirm delivery/collection dates.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image. Please be aware that delivery rates from different suppliers may vary, for full details, please visit our delivery details page.
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|