Birch T/O Plywood - 2440 x 1220 x 24mm (EN13986 EN314-2 FSC BB)
Birch plywood is a high-quality panel with excellent physical properties. The smooth surface and durability of the panel makes it a perfect choice for various end uses. Birch plywood is known for its high-quality finish and makes it ideal for a range of applications, both interior and exterior, including furniture, joinery, sports equipment, toy making as well as building and construction.
Birch plywood is constructed using a Birch core with Birch veneers used as a backing to the front face and reverse face of the panel.
- BOREHAMWOOD: 15
- CANNOCK: 5
- COVENTRY: 51
- Sheffield Trade: 6
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 78
- Timberworld Bristol: 80
- Timberworld HULL: 10
- Timberworld LEEDS: 36
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 3
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 223
- Country of Origin: Russia / Latvia / Finland
- Timber Species: Birch
- Structural Grade :CE2+
- Face Veneer Grade: B / S+ / BB / CP / C
- Reverse Veneer Grade: BB / CP / C
- Core Veneer Species: Birch
- Release of Formaldehyde Standard: E1
- Glue Line Standard: EN 314-2 Class 3
- Durability Standard: EN 636-3
- Harmonized Standard: EN 13986 +A1:2015
- Surface Appearance Standard: EN 635-2
- Certification: FSC Certified
|Length (mm)||2440 mm|
|Width (mm)||1220 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||24 mm|
|Edge profile||Square edge|
|Glue classification||Class 3 (exterior)|
|Timber species, interior||Birch|
|Timber species, veneer||Birch|
|Type of board||Hardwood Plywood|
|Service class||Class 3 (Exterior conditions)|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 5-10 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.
Do we deliver to you?
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|