Chinese Poplar Core Hardwood Class 2 Plywood - 2440 x 1220 x 3.6mm (EN636-2 EN314-2 FSC B/BB)
Hardwood faced structural plywood is used in permanent structures where the board is likely to be used in humid or interior conditions. This high-grade structural panel is less prone to bending and twisting and with its great strength to weight ratio, makes it versatile and easy to handle.
This general-purpose utility grade plywood is suitable for a wide range of applications. This plywood has hardwood faced veneers and a core that comprises of mixed light hardwoods, Poplar or a combination of these.
- BOREHAMWOOD: 255
- Timberworld Bristol: 7
- Timberworld OLDBURY: 177
- Country of Origin: China
- Timber Species: Eucalyptus / Mixed Red Hardwood
- Structural Grade: CE2+ (except in 3.6mm / 5.5mm which is CE4)
- Face Veneer Grade: B
- Reverse Veneer Grade: BB
- Core Veneer Species: Eucalyptus / Poplar
- Release of Formaldehyde Standard: E1
- Glue Line Standard: EN 314-2 Class 2
- Durability Standard: EN 636-2
- Harmonized Standard: EN 13986: 2004
- Surface Appearance Standard: EN 635-2
- Certification: Non-Certified / FSC Certified
|Length (mm)||2440 mm|
|Width (mm)||1220 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||3.6 mm|
|Edge profile||Square edge|
|Glue classification||Class 2 (humid)|
|Timber species, interior||Poplar|
|Type of board||Hardwood Plywood|
|Service class||Class 2 (Humid conditions)|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 5-10 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.
Do we deliver to you?
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|