Clear Pine (H) PSE PEFC Timber - 34 x 12mm
- BOREHAMWOOD: 2
- CANNOCK: 7
- COVENTRY: 27
- CROYDON: 1
- MILTON KEYNES: 1
- PETERBOROUGH: 24
- Sheffield Trade: 21
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 30
- Timberworld Bristol: 2
- Timberworld HULL: 33
- Timberworld KIDDERMINSTER: 11
- Timberworld LEEDS: 66
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 27
- Timberworld READING: 52
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 93
- A simple planed design which comes in a variety of sizes to suit any project
- Easy to work with, using pins, screws or adhesive
- Stripwood is available in pine, knotty pine, light hardwood and hardwood
- Pine stripwood is an exceptionally versatile product which can go well with virtually any joinery project
- All of our stripwoods are made to exact measurements and to the highest quality
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
|Width (mm)||34 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||12 mm|
|Finish||Planed All Round (PAR)/Planed Square Edge (PSE)|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 2-5 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.
Do we deliver to you?
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|