Egger P5 Protect Chipboard Flooring - 2400 x 600 x 22mm - FSC
- Ideal for use in domestic flooring, refurbishments, renovations and new-build projects, as well as modular and timber frame constructions.
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating systems.
- The only structural flooring board we recommend tiling directly onto using a flexible tiling adhesive.
- Ideal for use in bathrooms, kitchens, loft and basement conversions where there is an increased risk of exposure to moisture throughout the life of the build.
- COVENTRY: 2
- CROYDON: 914
- MILTON KEYNES: 156
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 1181
- Timberworld Bristol: 620
- Timberworld ESSEX: 57
- Timberworld HULL: 1792
- Timberworld LEEDS: 602
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 162
- Timberworld READING: 1831
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 1054
- Thermally bonded surface on both sides which protects the boards against moisture ingress during the construction period, and throughout the life of board of the structure into which it is incorporated into.
- When correctly laid using a recommended installation method from the EGGER Advanced Fitting Guide, the boards can be left exposed to the elements for up to 60 days during the construction period.
- Tested in accordance with BS 7976-2, the boards are classified as low slip potential in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 13986, EGGER Protect boards can be fitted in light rain conditions.
- The robust and hard wearing surface protects against wear and tear of heavy site traffic.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN312.
- A confirmed fire resistance of 30 minutes, tested in accordance with BS EN 1365-2:2014.
|Length (mm)||2400 mm|
|Width (mm)||600 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||22 mm|
|FSC Certification Certificate||Download file|
|Type of board||Chipboard|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 2-5 working days and items will be transferred nationally throughout our branches. Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock. A minimum order value of £120 (incl. VAT) applies to products Delivered from Stock. FREE delivery is available on orders over £600 (incl. VAT)*. No minimum order value is required for Click and Collect orders. Please note, deliveries from our branch will be delivered to the nearest kerbside at the address specified.
You will be contacted by your local branch to confirm delivery/collection dates.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image. Please be aware that delivery rates from different suppliers may vary, for full details, please visit our delivery details page.
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|