Egger P5 Protect Chipboard Flooring - 2400 x 600 x 22mm - FSC
- Ideal for use in domestic flooring, refurbishments, renovations and new-build projects, as well as modular and timber frame constructions.
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating systems.
- The only structural flooring board we recommend tiling directly onto using a flexible tiling adhesive.
- Ideal for use in bathrooms, kitchens, loft and basement conversions where there is an increased risk of exposure to moisture throughout the life of the build.
- BOREHAMWOOD: 1
- CANNOCK: 55
- COVENTRY: 27
- Timberworld ESSEX: 9
- Timberworld HULL: 99
- Timberworld LEEDS: 48
- Timberworld OLDBURY: 88
- Thermally bonded surface on both sides which protects the boards against moisture ingress during the construction period, and throughout the life of board of the structure into which it is incorporated into.
- When correctly laid using a recommended installation method from the EGGER Advanced Fitting Guide, the boards can be left exposed to the elements for up to 60 days during the construction period.
- Tested in accordance with BS 7976-2, the boards are classified as low slip potential in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 13986, EGGER Protect boards can be fitted in light rain conditions.
- The robust and hard wearing surface protects against wear and tear of heavy site traffic.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN312.
- A confirmed fire resistance of 30 minutes, tested in accordance with BS EN 1365-2:2014.
|Length (mm)||2400 mm|
|Width (mm)||600 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||22 mm|
|Type of board||Chipboard|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 5-10 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.