Egger P5 Protect Chipboard Flooring - 2400 x 600 x 22mm - FSC
- Ideal for use in domestic flooring, refurbishments, renovations and new-build projects, as well as modular and timber frame constructions.
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating systems.
- The only structural flooring board we recommend tiling directly onto using a flexible tiling adhesive.
- Ideal for use in bathrooms, kitchens, loft and basement conversions where there is an increased risk of exposure to moisture throughout the life of the build.
- BOREHAMWOOD: 1
- CANNOCK: 39
- MILTON KEYNES: 64
- PETERBOROUGH: 12
- Timberworld Bristol: 30
- Timberworld ESSEX: 9
- Timberworld LEEDS: 89
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 10
- Timberworld READING: 82
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 534
- Thermally bonded surface on both sides which protects the boards against moisture ingress during the construction period, and throughout the life of board of the structure into which it is incorporated into.
- When correctly laid using a recommended installation method from the EGGER Advanced Fitting Guide, the boards can be left exposed to the elements for up to 60 days during the construction period.
- Tested in accordance with BS 7976-2, the boards are classified as low slip potential in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 13986, EGGER Protect boards can be fitted in light rain conditions.
- The robust and hard wearing surface protects against wear and tear of heavy site traffic.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN312.
- A confirmed fire resistance of 30 minutes, tested in accordance with BS EN 1365-2:2014.
|Length (mm)||2400 mm|
|Width (mm)||600 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||22 mm|
|Type of board||Chipboard|
Delivery for items in stock can be expected within 7-10 working days. Our delivery times have been extended due to industry wide supply issues and we hope to resume our usual delivery lead time of 2-3 working days as soon as possible.
Items that are delivered directly to you may have specific delivery lead times, which are detailed above.