EGGER Peel Clean Xtra P5 Chipboard Flooring - 2400 x 600 x 22mm
- PCX Egger Peel Clean Xtra P5 T&G Chipboard FSC 22mm x 2400mm x 600mm
- Moisture resistant P5 grade flooring
- Tongued and grooved for fast installation
- High density structural particleboard
- Smooth sanded surface for subsequent floor layering
- For use with joists up to 600mm apart
- BOREHAMWOOD: 7
- Timberworld Bristol: 10
- Timberworld ESSEX: 10
- Tested in accordance with BS 7976-2, EGGER Peel Clean Xtra boards are classified as low slip potential in accordance with HSE guidelines
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 1995-1 and achieves Class E1 formaldehyde specification, in accordance with BS EN 13986.
- Once the film has been removed, polymer finish to the surface of the board remains which provides further protection against moisture ingress.
- Machined tongue and groove profiling on all four sides of the board for tight and consistent joints.
- A confirmed fire resistance of 30 minutes, tested in accordance with BS EN 1365-2:2014.
|Length (mm)||2400 mm|
|Width (mm)||600 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||22 mm|
|Type of board||Chipboard|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 5-10 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.
Do we deliver to you?
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|