Elliottis Pine Structural Grade Plywood - 2440 x 1220 x 9mm (CE2+ C+/C FSC)
Elliottis plywood is a multi-use plywood manufactured from a single species of Elliottis pine and is used in structural applications such as hoarding, shuttering, packaging, structural & non-structural building work.
The front face of the veneered board contains knots which are filled and sanded to give a smooth finish, whilst the reverse face has open knots, leaving a slightly uneven finish.
The directional grain of the face and reverse veneers is almost always in the direction of the longest dimension.
Alternatively known as: shuttering plywood, roofing plywood, sheathing plywood.
- BOREHAMWOOD: 49
- CANNOCK: 65
- COVENTRY: 268
- CROYDON: 36
- PETERBOROUGH: 229
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 117
- Timberworld ESSEX: 258
- Timberworld HULL: 339
- Timberworld KIDDERMINSTER: 13
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 118
- Timberworld NORTH EAST: 7
- Timberworld OLDBURY: 196
- Timberworld READING: 529
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 253
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Timber Species: Elliottis Pine
- Structural Grade: CE2+
- Face Veneer Grade: C+
- Reverse Veneer Grade: C
- Release of Formaldehyde Standard: E1
- Glue Line Standard: EN 314-2 Class 3
- Durability Standard: EN 636-2 S
- Harmonized Standard: EN 13986: 2004
- Surface Appearance Standard: EN 635-3
- Certification: FSC Certified
|Length (mm)||2440 mm|
|Width (mm)||1220 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||9 mm|
|Edge profile||Square edge|
|Glue classification||Class 3 (exterior)|
|Timber species, interior||Pine, Elliotis|
|Timber species, veneer||Pine, Elliotis|
|Type of board||Softwood Plywood|
|Service class||Class 2 (Humid conditions)|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 5-10 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.