Far Eastern Hardwood Marine Plywood BS1088 Class 3 - 2440 x 1220 x 18mm (EN314-2 PEFC)
Marine plywood is manufactured from durable face and core veneers, with few defects so it performs longer in both humid and wet conditions and resists delaminating and fungal attack and is especially suited for use in the ship and boat building industries.
Its construction is such that it can be used in environments where it is exposed to moisture for long periods and where veneer durability is key such as trailer / van linings, external joinery, walkways and temporary structures.
- BOREHAMWOOD: 102
- CANNOCK: 29
- CROYDON: 41
- PETERBOROUGH: 69
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 111
- Timberworld Bristol: 9
- Timberworld ESSEX: 84
- Timberworld HULL: 9
- Timberworld LEEDS: 80
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 138
- Timberworld NORTH EAST: 6
- Timberworld OLDBURY: 31
- Country of Origin: Malaysia / Indonesia
- Timber Species (face): Selected Durable Hardwood
- Structural Grade :CE2+
- Face Veneer Grade: BB
- Reverse Veneer Grade: CC
- Core Veneer Species: Selected Durable Hardwood
- Release of Formaldehyde Standard: E1
- Glue Line Standard: EN 314-2 Class 3
- Durability Standard: EN 636-3
- Harmonized Standard: EN 13986: 2004
- Surface Appearance Standard: EN 635-2
- Certification: PEFC Certified / SVLK / FSC Certified
Delivery for items in stock can be expected within 7 working days. Our delivery times have been extended due to industry wide supply issues and we hope to resume our usual delivery lead time of 2-3 working days as soon as possible.
Items that are delivered directly to you may have specific delivery lead times, which are detailed above.