Far Eastern Hardwood Plywood PEFC CPD Class 3 - 2440 x 1220 x 18mm (EN314-2 CE2+ BB/CC)
Out of Stock
- Country of Origin: Malaysia / Indonesia
- Timber Species (face): Mixed Red Hardwood
- Structural Grade :CE2+ (except in 3.6mm / 5.5mm which is CE4)
- Face Veneer Grade: BB
- Reverse Veneer Grade :CC
- Core Veneer Species: Mixed Light Hardwood (Pine if FSC Certified)
- Release of Formaldehyde Standard: E1
- Glue Line Standard: EN 314-2 Class 3
- Durability Standard: EN 636-3
- Harmonized Standard: EN 13986: 2004
- Surface Appearance Standard: EN 635-3
- Certification :PEFC Certified / FSC Certified
|Length (mm)||2440 mm|
|Width (mm)||1220 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||18 mm|
|Edge profile||Square edge|
|Glue classification||Class 3 (exterior)|
|Type of board||Hardwood Plywood|
|Service class||Class 3 (Exterior conditions)|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 5-10 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.
Do we deliver to you?
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|