The perfect choise for noise reducing fencing, dB Fence is an acoustic barrier system designed to drown out sound. It is great for reducing noise in a high-traffic and/or high-noise environment, close to residential areas.
dB Fence is manufactured using premium heavy-section, planed timber boards and consists of interlocking ‘V’ tongue and groove panels to eliminate sound travelling through any gaps. The system is designed with a timber ‘slotted-post’ upright and finished with a capping system. Regardless of weather conditions, the joints are designed to always stay tightly locked – forcing sound waves over the top or around the fence. This type of acoustic fencing system is suitable for installations up to 2.5m high and acts as a noise reflector as well as a sound barrier.
- Reduced noise allows for a peaceful, disruption-free setting
- Timber fencing is designed to easily blend into the surroundings
- Modular design allows quick and easy installation on-site
- Flexible system allows for varying heights and lengths
- High privacy barrier designed to keep out trespassers/intruders
- Made from environmentally friendly PEFC and FSC® Certified timber from sustainable sources
- Short lead-times: two week delivery as standard (dependent on requirements)
- Panels produced using 34mm thick “V” boards
- A special fixing component is used to interlink the board between the posts, for improved performance
- Steel posts available to provide extra support to the slotted post
- 10-year Guarantee: Class 3 Treatment Standard
- 25-year Guarantee: Class 4 Treatment Standard available ***