Far Eastern Hardwood Marine Plywood BS1088 Class 3 - 2440 x 1220 x 18mm (EN314-2 PEFC)
Marine plywood is manufactured from durable face and core veneers, with few defects so it performs longer in both humid and wet conditions and resists delaminating and fungal attack and is especially suited for use in the ship and boat building industries.
Its construction is such that it can be used in environments where it is exposed to moisture for long periods and where veneer durability is key such as trailer / van linings, external joinery, walkways and temporary structures.
- BOREHAMWOOD: 56
- CANNOCK: 42
- COVENTRY: 44
- CROYDON: 55
- MILTON KEYNES: 47
- PETERBOROUGH: 144
- Sheffield Trade: 30
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 186
- Timberworld Bristol: 176
- Timberworld ESSEX: 82
- Timberworld HULL: 50
- Timberworld LEEDS: 18
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 5
- Timberworld NORTH EAST: 4
- Timberworld OLDBURY: 216
- Timberworld READING: 127
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 60
- Country of Origin: Malaysia / Indonesia
- Timber Species (face): Selected Durable Hardwood
- Structural Grade :CE2+
- Face Veneer Grade: BB
- Reverse Veneer Grade: CC
- Core Veneer Species: Selected Durable Hardwood
- Release of Formaldehyde Standard: E1
- Glue Line Standard: EN 314-2 Class 3
- Durability Standard: EN 636-3
- Harmonized Standard: EN 13986: 2004
- Surface Appearance Standard: EN 635-2
- Certification: PEFC Certified / SVLK / FSC Certified
|Length (mm)||2440 mm|
|Width (mm)||1220 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||18 mm|
|Edge profile||Square edge|
|Glue classification||Class 3 (exterior)|
|Type of board||Marine Plywood|
|Service class||Class 3 (Exterior conditions)|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 5-10 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.
Do we deliver to you?
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|