Hardwood Faced Plywood Structural Grade Class 3 72 Hour Glued - 2440 x 1220 x 12mm (EN314-2 EN636-3 B/BB)
72-hour Hardwood faced plywood is used in permanent structures where the board is likely to be used in exposed conditions. This high-grade structural panel is less prone to bending and twisting and with its great strength to weight ratio, makes it versatile and easy to handle.
This type of plywood is suitable for a range of applications including flooring, beams, roofing, formworks, soffit and fascias. Structural grade hardwood plywood is manufactured using a eucalyptus core with a mixed red hardwood backing veneer to the front face and reverse face of the panel.
- FSC® Certified timber from sustainable sources
- BOREHAMWOOD: 38
- CANNOCK: 18
- COVENTRY: 18
- CROYDON: 104
- MILTON KEYNES: 30
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 214
- Timberworld ESSEX: 528
- Timberworld HULL: 117
- Timberworld KIDDERMINSTER: 125
- Timberworld LEEDS: 175
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 346
- Timberworld READING: 262
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 82
- Country of Origin: China
- Timber Species (face): Eucalyptus / Mixed Red Hardwood
- Structural Grade :CE2+ (except in 3.6mm / 5.5mm which is CE4)
- Face Veneer Grade: B
- Reverse Veneer Grade: BB
- Core Veneer Species: Eucalyptus / Mixed Light Hardwood
- Release of Formaldehyde Standard: E1
- Glue Line Standard: EN 314-2 Class 3
- Durability Standard: EN 636-3
- Harmonized Standard: EN 13986: 2004
- Surface Appearance Standard: EN 635-3
- Certification: FSC Certified
|Length (mm)||2440 mm|
|Width (mm)||1220 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||12 mm|
|Edge profile||Square edge|
|Glue classification||Class 3 (exterior)|
|Service class||Class 3 (Exterior conditions)|
|Type of board||Hardwood Plywood|
|FSC Certification Certificate||Download file|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 2-5 working days and items will be transferred nationally throughout our branches. Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock. A minimum order value of £120 (incl. VAT) applies to products Delivered from Stock. FREE delivery is available on orders over £600 (incl. VAT)*. No minimum order value is required for Click and Collect orders. Please note, deliveries from our branch will be delivered to the nearest kerbside at the address specified.
You will be contacted by your local branch to confirm delivery/collection dates.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image. Please be aware that delivery rates from different suppliers may vary, for full details, please visit our delivery details page.
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|