Hardwood Faced Plywood Structural Grade Class 3 72 Hour Glued - 2440 x 1220 x 18mm (EN314-2 EN636-2 B/BB)
72-hour Hardwood faced plywood is used in permanent structures where the board is likely to be used in exposed conditions. This high-grade structural panel is less prone to bending and twisting and with its great strength to weight ratio, makes it versatile and easy to handle.
This type of plywood is suitable for a range of applications including flooring, beams, roofing, formworks, soffit and fascias. Structural grade hardwood plywood is manufactured using a eucalyptus core with a mixed red hardwood backing veneer to the front face and reverse face of the panel.
- BOREHAMWOOD: 979
- CANNOCK: 144
- COVENTRY: 62
- CROYDON: 58
- MILTON KEYNES: 56
- PETERBOROUGH: 35
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 35
- Timberworld ESSEX: 621
- Timberworld READING: 133
- Country of Origin: China
- Timber Species (face): Eucalyptus / Mixed Red Hardwood
- Structural Grade :CE2+ (except in 3.6mm / 5.5mm which is CE4)
- Face Veneer Grade: B
- Reverse Veneer Grade: BB
- Core Veneer Species: Eucalyptus / Mixed Light Hardwood
- Release of Formaldehyde Standard: E1
- Glue Line Standard: EN 314-2 Class 3
- Durability Standard: EN 636-3
- Harmonized Standard: EN 13986: 2004
- Surface Appearance Standard: EN 635-3
- Certification: FSC Certified
Delivery for items in stock can be expected within 7 working days. Our delivery times have been extended due to industry wide supply issues and we hope to resume our usual delivery lead time of 2-3 working days as soon as possible.
Items that are delivered directly to you may have specific delivery lead times, which are detailed above.