Hardwood Faced Plywood Structural Grade Class 3 72 Hour Glued - 2440 x 1220 x 9mm (EN314-2 EN636-3 B/BB)
72-hour Hardwood faced plywood is used in permanent structures where the board is likely to be used in exposed conditions. This high-grade structural panel is less prone to bending and twisting and with its great strength to weight ratio, makes it versatile and easy to handle.
This type of plywood is suitable for a range of applications including flooring, beams, roofing, formworks, soffit and fascias. Structural grade hardwood plywood is manufactured using a eucalyptus core with a mixed red hardwood backing veneer to the front face and reverse face of the panel.
- BOREHAMWOOD: 301
- CANNOCK: 47
- CROYDON: 224
- MILTON KEYNES: 158
- PETERBOROUGH: 51
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 159
- Timberworld Bristol: 23
- Timberworld ESSEX: 215
- Timberworld HULL: 162
- Timberworld KIDDERMINSTER: 92
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 144
- Timberworld READING: 124
- Country of Origin: China
- Timber Species (face): Eucalyptus / Mixed Red Hardwood
- Structural Grade :CE2+ (except in 3.6mm / 5.5mm which is CE4)
- Face Veneer Grade: B
- Reverse Veneer Grade: BB
- Core Veneer Species: Eucalyptus / Mixed Light Hardwood
- Release of Formaldehyde Standard: E1
- Glue Line Standard: EN 314-2 Class 3
- Durability Standard: EN 636-3
- Harmonized Standard: EN 13986: 2004
- Surface Appearance Standard: EN 635-3
- Certification: FSC Certified
|Length (mm)||2440 mm|
|Width (mm)||1220 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||9 mm|
|Edge profile||Square edge|
|Glue classification||Class 3 (exterior)|
|Type of board||Hardwood Plywood|
|Service class||Class 3 (Exterior conditions)|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 5-10 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.
Do we deliver to you?
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|