Pine Cushion Corner (H) PEFC Timber - 21 x 21 x 2400mm
- CANNOCK: 20
- MILTON KEYNES: 27
- PETERBOROUGH: 31
- Sheffield Trade: 37
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 12
- Timberworld HULL: 21
- Timberworld KIDDERMINSTER: 16
- Timberworld LEEDS: 142
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 96
- Timberworld NORTH EAST: 6
- Timberworld OLDBURY: 10
- Timberworld READING: 99
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 99
- The cushion corner adds a slightly rounded edge to add some softness to the corners
- Pine can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Angles are available in a wide variety of materials and timbers such as pine, oak, PVC and aluminium to suit any requirement
- Angles are a standalone product which can be used on its own
- All Cheshire Mouldings products are made to the highest of quality and standards and come with a 2 year guarantee
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
Delivery for items in stock can be expected within 7-10 working days. Our delivery times have been extended due to industry wide supply issues and we hope to resume our usual delivery lead time of 2-3 working days as soon as possible.
Items that are delivered directly to you may have specific delivery lead times, which are detailed above.