Pine Cushion Corner (H) PEFC Timber - 21 x 21 x 2400mm
- CANNOCK: 31
- COVENTRY: 27
- CROYDON: 30
- MILTON KEYNES: 10
- PETERBOROUGH: 4
- Sheffield Trade: 10
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 7
- Timberworld HULL: 40
- Timberworld KIDDERMINSTER: 16
- Timberworld LEEDS: 12
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 185
- Timberworld NORTH EAST: 1
- Timberworld READING: 69
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 60
- The cushion corner adds a slightly rounded edge to add some softness to the corners
- Pine can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Angles are available in a wide variety of materials and timbers such as pine, oak, PVC and aluminium to suit any requirement
- Angles are a standalone product which can be used on its own
- All Cheshire Mouldings products are made to the highest of quality and standards and come with a 2 year guarantee
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
|Length (mm)||2400 mm|
|Width (mm)||21 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||21 mm|
|Type of moulding||Corner|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 2-5 working days and items will be transferred nationally throughout our branches. Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock. A minimum order value of £120 (incl. VAT) applies to products Delivered from Stock. FREE delivery is available on orders over £600 (incl. VAT)*. No minimum order value is required for Click and Collect orders. Please note, deliveries from our branch will be delivered to the nearest kerbside at the address specified.
You will be contacted by your local branch to confirm delivery/collection dates.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image. Please be aware that delivery rates from different suppliers may vary, for full details, please visit our delivery details page.
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|