Pine Quadrant (D) PEFC Timber - 19 x 19 x 2400mm
- A simple, smooth and curved finish which can enhance the decor of any home
- Easy to fit, using pins, screws or adhesive
- BOREHAMWOOD: 11
- CANNOCK: 25
- COVENTRY: 13
- CROYDON: 16
- MILTON KEYNES: 29
- Sheffield Trade: 16
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 305
- Timberworld Bristol: 44
- Timberworld ESSEX: 138
- Timberworld HULL: 9
- Timberworld KIDDERMINSTER: 23
- Timberworld LEEDS: 161
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 185
- Timberworld NORTH EAST: 59
- Timberworld OLDBURY: 82
- Timberworld READING: 38
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 6
- Finished size: 15 x 15mm
- Due to their versatility, Quadrants go well with virtually any DIY project especially when paired with other timber products which are the same
- Our quadrants are made to exact measurements every time under strict quality guidelines
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
|Length (mm)||2400 mm|
|Width (mm)||19 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||19 mm|
|Type of moulding||Quadrant|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 5-10 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.
Do we deliver to you?
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|