Pine Quadrant (H) PEFC Timber - 25 x 25 x 2400mm
- A simple, smooth and curved finish which can enhance the decor of any home
- Easy to fit, using pins, screws or adhesive
- BOREHAMWOOD: 9
- CROYDON: 11
- MILTON KEYNES: 9
- PETERBOROUGH: 16
- Sheffield Trade: 22
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 15
- Timberworld ESSEX: 22
- Timberworld HULL: 8
- Timberworld LEEDS: 56
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 41
- Timberworld NORTH EAST: 51
- Timberworld READING: 20
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 52
- Finished size: 21 x 21mm
- Due to their versatility, Quadrants go well with virtually any DIY project especially when paired with other timber products which are the same
- Our quadrants are made to exact measurements every time under strict quality guidelines
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
|Length (mm)||2400 mm|
|Width (mm)||25 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||25 mm|
|Type of moulding||Quadrant|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 5-10 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.
Do we deliver to you?
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|