Planed C16 Regularised 4 E/E Treated FSC Carcassing - 47 x 150mm
- Eased Edge for comfortable handling
- Tanalith E pressure treated timber
- Treated to maximise lifespan and protect against insect and fungal attack
- Free of large dead knots
- Ideal for fencing and garden edging projects
- Responsibly sourced
- All sizes are approximate (+/- 3mm)
Please Note: Timber lengths are subject to availability. Once your order has been placed, your local branch will be in touch with information on the lengths available for dispatch or collection.
- CANNOCK: 374
- COVENTRY: 564
- MILTON KEYNES: 1038
- Sheffield Trade: 465
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 201
- Timberworld ESSEX: 776
- Timberworld HULL: 3576
- Timberworld KIDDERMINSTER: 72
- Timberworld LEEDS: 8
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 967
- Timberworld NORTH EAST: 424
- Timberworld OLDBURY: 768
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 50
Pressure Treated Timber:
TANALISED pressure treated timber has been impregnated with TANALITHE, a waterborne product based on copper triazole technology. Copper is derived from recycled sources and triazoles are organic biodegradable biocides, commonly used to protect many of the food crops we eat. TANALISED pressure treated timber is usually specified for both in and out of ground contact applications where there is a medium to high risk of decay or insect attack.
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated / copper / arsenate(CCA) treated timber.
- Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack.
- Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide.
- Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour, durability, blending perfectly with nature.
- Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology.
- Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries’ national requirements.
- Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications.
Tanalith Knowledge Centre – https://www.lonzawoodprotection.com/eu/
|Width (mm)||150 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||47 mm|
|Timber tally lengths||3.00 metres, 3.60 metres, 4.80 metres|
Delivery for items in stock can be expected within 7-10 working days. Our delivery times have been extended due to industry wide supply issues and we hope to resume our usual delivery lead time of 2-3 working days as soon as possible.
Items that are delivered directly to you may have specific delivery lead times, which are detailed above.