Planed C24 E/E Treated FSC Carcassing - 47 x 150mm
- Eased Edge for comfortable handling
- Tanalith E pressure treated timber
- Treated to maximise lifespan and protect against insect and fungal attack
- Free of large dead knots
- Ideal for fencing and garden edging projects
- FSC® Certified timber from sustainable sources
- All sizes are approximate (+/- 3mm)
Please Note: Timber lengths are subject to availability. Once your order has been placed, your local branch will be in touch with information on the lengths available if they differ from the lengths specified on your order.
- BOREHAMWOOD: 1660.8
- CANNOCK: 1073.4
- COVENTRY: 33
- CROYDON: 3821.4
- PETERBOROUGH: 1804.2
- Sheffield Trade: 196.8
- Timberworld Bristol: 1876.8
- Timberworld ESSEX: 1373.4
- Timberworld HULL: 270
- Timberworld LEEDS: 373.2
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 1224.6
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 16.8
Pressure Treated Timber:
TANALISED pressure treated timber has been impregnated with TANALITHE, a waterborne product based on copper triazole technology. Copper is derived from recycled sources and triazoles are organic biodegradable biocides, commonly used to protect many of the food crops we eat. TANALISED pressure treated timber is usually specified for both in and out of ground contact applications where there is a medium to high risk of decay or insect attack.
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated / copper / arsenate(CCA) treated timber.
- Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack.
- Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide.
- Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour, durability, blending perfectly with nature.
- Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology.
- Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries’ national requirements.
- Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications.
Tanalith Knowledge Centre – https://www.lonzawoodprotection.com/eu/
|Width (mm)||150 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||47 mm|
|FSC Certification Certificate||Download file|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 2-5 working days and items will be transferred nationally throughout our branches. Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock. A minimum order value of £120 (incl. VAT) applies to products Delivered from Stock. FREE delivery is available on orders over £600 (incl. VAT)*. No minimum order value is required for Click and Collect orders. Please note, deliveries from our branch will be delivered to the nearest kerbside at the address specified.
You will be contacted by your local branch to confirm delivery/collection dates.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image. Please be aware that delivery rates from different suppliers may vary, for full details, please visit our delivery details page.
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|