Redwood Treated Dual Pattern Grooved Decking - 38 x 150mm
Grooved Redwood Timber Deck Boards Tanalith E Treated. Sizes are nominal, finished size stated in brackets in the descriptions section below.
- Finished size 33 x 142mm
- Premium quality thicker than standard profile for durability.
- Wider than standard profile for greater coverage.
- Tanalith E Treated for protection to extend the life of your timber.
- BOREHAMWOOD: 8553
- CANNOCK: 4860
- COVENTRY: 4163
- CROYDON: 2445
- MILTON KEYNES: 1658
- PETERBOROUGH: 164
- Sheffield Trade: 4307
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 9877
- Timberworld Bristol: 5001
- Timberworld ESSEX: 6591
- Timberworld HULL: 7696
- Timberworld KIDDERMINSTER: 4061
- Timberworld LEEDS: 5067
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 9024
- Timberworld NORTH EAST: 7776
- Timberworld OLDBURY: 6570
- Timberworld READING: 7244
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 5974
Pressure Treated Timber:
TANALISED pressure treated timber has been impregnated with TANALITHE, a waterborne product based on copper triazole technology. Copper is derived from recycled sources and triazoles are organic biodegradable biocides, commonly used to protect many of the food crops we eat. TANALISED pressure treated timber is usually specified for both in and out of ground contact applications where there is a medium to high risk of decay or insect attack.
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate(CCA) treated timber.
- Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack.
- Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide.
- Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour, durability, blending perfectly with nature.
- Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology.
- Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries’ national requirements.
- Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications.
- FSC Certified
Tanalith Knowledge Centre – https://www.lonzawoodprotection.com/eu/
|Width (mm)||150 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||38 mm|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 2-5 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.
Do we deliver to you?
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|