With over 1300 people employed across the Group we have a real in-depth understanding of the timber industry. We have a number of divisions that provides goods and services to a wide range of customers, including;
- Engineered wood products: roof-trusses, flooring systems and spandrel panels
- Cladding: products and finishes machined and manufactured to order
- Intelligent Door Solutions: fire and acoustic rated doors, door-sets and screens for domestic and commercial applications
- Timber treatment: factory applied preservative for indoor and outdoor use
- Timber finishing: primers, lacquers and exterior wood stain
- Fire-retardants: timber and panel products for various applications
At Timberworld we have an extensive selection of high-quality products that cover a whole range of landscaping needs. We provide everything from timber, decking and fencing through to accessories, garden-buildings and hard-landscaping materials.
Our products are competitively priced and available to purchase in bulk so you can obtain everything you need to transform your outside space.
We are real timber experts and can give you all the advice and guidance you need when it comes to deciding the right products for your project.
Within National Timber Group we have over 50 Branches which are located right across the UK: from Thurso in Scotland through to Bristol in the South West of England. This means we are usually quite local and that we can provide an efficient, quick delivery service. We also offer a collection facility if you would prefer to pick-up your goods from our nearest Depot.
We are committed to protecting the environment. Our policy is to continually improve our environmental performance, preventing pollution and minimising the impact of our operations. We also strive to meet and where possible exceed the applicable environmental legislation. We strongly believe that it is our corporate and social responsibility to help preserve the world forests and promote effective forestry management.
We are active members of various trade organisations including TRADA and the Timber Trade Federation.
With high quality timber products, knowledgeable staff and excellent customer service, why not see what Timberworld has to offer?
- Promoting health and safety
- Responsible purchasing
- Waste management and reduction
- Transport efficiency
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Recycling materials
- Controlling noise emissions
- Community development
- Fundraising Acting as “good neighbours”