Apex Shed, Tanalised T/O, 6ft x 6ft
Our sheds are built to withstand the heavier elements of British weather, tongue and groove cladded panels which are pre-engineered to be as weather resistant as possible. No matter whatever you store inside of the wooden garden sheds, you can be sure it will be protected. With a variety of window placement options, you are able to make maximum use of the natural source of light.
The tongue and groove construction is a much more substantial design than your normal overlap cladding, utilising thicker material for an overall stronger structure. with its interlocking tongue and groove design you can guarantee this will stop rain water from entering the building. With its heavy duty floor you have also the peace of mind that you won't be restricted to storing the heavier of goods within. These sheds are the ultimate garden storage building which will suit all your needs.
- 12mm Swedish Pressure Treated Tanalised Red-Wood Tongue & Groove Shiplap
- 38mm x 50mm Framework throughout the building (Including roof and floor)
- 18mm Floor board pressure treated tanalised planks consisting of floor bearers attached underneath to elevate off the ground
- 12mm Swedish Pressure Treated Tanalised Red-Wood Tongue & Groove Shiplap for the roof
- 4mm Horticultural glass
- 40kg Heavy duty modified bitumen mineral felt
- All our buildings are manufactured with pressure treated tanalised timber on the outside of the building to help against rotting, fungal and insect attack
- All our buildings are fully framed throughout and screwed together during the manufacturing process and not stapled thus making it a much more stable building during the erecting process
- Only galvanized nails are used throughout our building, as well as every cladded timber being double nailed for extra strength
- All our buildings arrive with galvanised hinges, galvanised Brenton pad bolts as standard
|Height (mm)||2172 mm|
|Width (mm)||1753 mm|
|Depth (mm)||1842 mm|
|Type of structure||Apex shed|
Christmas delivery information: To secure pre-Christmas delivery, please order any stocked products by midnight Tuesday 14th December. For information on products delivered direct from a supplier, please get in touch.
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 2-5 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.
Do we deliver to you?
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|