Redwood Dressed Green Treated Decking - 28 x 145mm
- Redwood is less likely to split or twist as it is slow grown.
- All our Redwood Decking is Treated for additional protection and longevity
- Our quality decking accessories, hand rails, spindles and deck panels will add a finishing touch, to make your decking area stand out from the crowd
- For added protection and style browse our decking oil range.
Please Note: Timber lengths are subject to availability. Once your order has been placed, your local branch will be in touch with information on the lengths available for dispatch or collection.
Not sure how many metres of timber decking you need? Use our decking calculator to give you an idea.
- Baldovie: 4323.6
- Coatbridge: 1406.1
- Dalbeattie: 833.1
- Dumbarton: 671.1
- Dumfries: 2316.9
- Edinburgh (RT): 1243.8
- Elgin: 1419.9
- Forfar: 1389.6
- Glenrothes: 1686.6
- Grangemouth Wood Centre: 5484.6
- Inverness (RT): 1506
- Inverurie: 2426.7
- Irvine: 2338.5
- Loanhead: 1033.5
- Newton Stewart: 432.9
- Oban: 2863.2
- Selkirk: 2728.2
- Skye: 1191
- Thornbridge Aberdeen: 1974.3
- Thornbridge Anniesland: 4684.5
- Thornbridge Ayr: 2854.5
- Thornbridge Edinburgh: 1227
- Thornbridge Glasgow: 2640.6
- Thornbridge Inverness: 3745.5
- Thornbridge Motherwell: 25270.8
- Thornbridge Sighthill: 1802.7
- Thornbridge Stirling: 1009.2
- Thurso: 2756.1
|Width (mm)||145 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||28 mm|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 2-5 working days and items will be transferred nationally throughout our branches. Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock. A minimum order value of £120 (incl. VAT) applies to products Delivered from Stock. FREE delivery is available on orders over £600 (incl. VAT)*. No minimum order value is required for Click and Collect orders. Please note, deliveries from our branch will be delivered to the nearest kerbside at the address specified.
You will be contacted by your local branch to confirm delivery/collection dates.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image. Please be aware that delivery rates from different suppliers may vary, for full details, please visit our delivery details page.
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|
- Planed C16 Regularised 4 E/E Treated FSC Carcassing - 45 x 95mmSpecial Price £2.82 per Metre Regular Price £3.66
- Planed C16 Regularised 4 E/E Treated FSC Carcassing - 45 x 145mmSpecial Price £4.19 per Metre Regular Price £5.40