Redwood Dressed Green Treated Decking - 28 x 145mm
- Redwood is less likely to split or twist as it is slow grown.
- All our Redwood Decking is Treated for additional protection and longevity
- Our quality decking accessories, hand rails, spindles and deck panels will add a finishing touch, to make your decking area stand out from the crowd
- For added protection and style browse our decking oil range.
Please Note: Timber lengths are subject to availability. Once your order has been placed, your local branch will be in touch with information on the lengths available for dispatch or collection.
- Baldovie: 1686
- Coatbridge: 162
- Dalbeattie: 990
- Dumbarton: 1773
- Dumfries: 2067
- Edinburgh (RT): 2766
- Elgin: 1063
- Forfar: 1605
- Glenrothes: 2284
- Grangemouth Wood Centre: 4997
- Inverness (RT): 1361
- Inverurie: 2193
- Irvine: 2257
- Loanhead: 362
- Newton Stewart: 76
- Oban: 790
- Selkirk: 1948
- Skye: 1831
- Thornbridge Aberdeen: 2311
- Thornbridge Anniesland: 1161
- Thornbridge Ayr: 1748
- Thornbridge Edinburgh: 1935
- Thornbridge Glasgow: 937
- Thornbridge Inverness: 2155
- Thornbridge Motherwell: 2005
- Thornbridge Sighthill: 1798
- Thornbridge Stirling: 1326
- Thurso: 674
Pressure Treated Timber:
TANALISED pressure treated timber has been impregnated with TANALITHE, a waterborne product based on copper triazole technology. Copper is derived from recycled sources and triazoles are organic biodegradable biocides, commonly used to protect many of the food crops we eat. TANALISED pressure treated timber is usually specified for both in and out of ground contact applications where there is a medium to high risk of decay or insect attack.
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate(CCA) treated timber.
- Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack.
- Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide.
- Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour, durability, blending perfectly with nature.
- Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology.
- Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries’ national requirements.
- Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications.
- FSC Certified
Tanalith Knowledge Centre – https://www.lonzawoodprotection.com/eu/
|Width (mm)||145 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||28 mm|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 5-10 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.
Do we deliver to you?
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|
- Planed C16 Regularised 4 E/E Treated FSC Carcassing - 45 x 95mm£4.03 per Metre
- Planed C16 Regularised 4 E/E Treated FSC Carcassing - 45 x 145mm£6.06 per Metre