75 x 75mm Sawn Treated Softwood Timber
- Tanalith E pressure treated timber
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate(CCA) treated timber
- Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications.
Please Note: Timber lengths are subject to availability. Once your order has been placed, your local branch will be in touch with information on the lengths available for dispatch or collection.
- CANNOCK: 1536
- COVENTRY: 145
- MILTON KEYNES: 156
- PETERBOROUGH: 9
- Sheffield Trade: 148
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 484
- Timberworld Bristol: 2053
- Timberworld ESSEX: 423
- Timberworld HULL: 2295
- Timberworld KIDDERMINSTER: 62
- Timberworld LEEDS: 1820
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 610
- Timberworld NORTH EAST: 300
- Timberworld READING: 706
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 501
- Tanalith E pressure treated timber Treated to maximise lifespan and protect against insect and fungal attack Free of large dead knots Ideal for fencing and garden edging projects Responsibly sourced All sizes are approximate (+/- 3mm)
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate(CCA) treated timber. Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack. Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide. Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour, durability, blending perfectly with nature. Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology. Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries' national requirements. Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications.
|Width (mm)||75 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||75 mm|
|Timber tally lengths||2.40 metres, 3.00 metres|
Delivery for items in stock can be expected within 7-10 working days. Our delivery times have been extended due to industry wide supply issues and we hope to resume our usual delivery lead time of 2-3 working days as soon as possible.
Items that are delivered directly to you may have specific delivery lead times, which are detailed above.