We offer a single source solution for all your cladding requirements. Ranging from advice on materials and designs through to installation, coating applications and planned maintenance.By ensuring the right product is specified and that the programme of delivery is realistic, we work with all parties, including any sub-contractor, to ensure the project is managed successfully through to completion.
Our family of timber cladding products includes
- Pine | Affordable and practical
- Larch | Durable and attractive softwood
- Western Red Cedar | The number one choice for timber cladding applications
- Accoya | Class One durability cladding
- Thermowood | Thermally modified for increased stability
- Hardwood Timber | Various durable species including Cumaru, Red Louro and Ipe
- Softwood | We offer a premium range of Redwood cladding
- Oak | We supply both European and American oak cladding
- HD Clad Pro™ from Composite Prime | Provides a low maintenance, durable alternative to traditional timber cladding that is available in a range of natural colours.
We work with the customer, and where appropriate their client, to deliver a ‘whole project’ approach to supplying materials and services. We review your requirements, the budget and the job itself, to help deliver the right solution.
Cladding & sarking