Clear Pine Stripwood - 2400 x 15 x 44mm
The Pine Stripwood are highly practical and versatile planed timber. Smooth and square-edged for a professional finish, ideal for boxing in and use as support battens. Perfect for those simple DIY jobs.
- A simple planed design which comes in a variety of sizes to suit any project
- Easy to work with, using pins, screws or adhesive
- Stripwood is available in pine, knotty pine, light hardwood and hardwood
- Pine stripwood is an exceptionally versatile product which can go well with virtually any joinery project
- All of our stripwoods are made to exact measurements and to the highest quality
- Internal use only
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
- BOREHAMWOOD: 1
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 31
- Timberworld HULL: 18
- Timberworld LEEDS: 37
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 19
|Width (mm)||44 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||15 mm|
Christmas delivery information: To secure pre-Christmas delivery, please order any stocked products by midnight Tuesday 14th December. For information on products delivered direct from a supplier, please get in touch.
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 2-5 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.
Do we deliver to you?
|Imperial (inches)||Actual (mm)||Conversion (mm)|