75 x 75mm Sawn Treated Softwood Timber
- Tanalith E pressure treated timber
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate(CCA) treated timber
- Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications.
Please Note: Timber lengths are subject to availability. Once your order has been placed, your local branch will be in touch with information on the lengths available for dispatch or collection.
- CANNOCK: 171
- COVENTRY: 91
- Sheffield Trade: 478
- Timberworld BRADFORD: 942
- Timberworld Bristol: 3445
- Timberworld ESSEX: 128
- Timberworld HULL: 1526
- Timberworld KIDDERMINSTER: 211
- Timberworld LEEDS: 1507
- Timberworld MANCHESTER: 21
- Timberworld NORTH EAST: 295
- Timberworld READING: 1167
- Timberworld SHEFFIELD: 1262
- Tanalith E pressure treated timber Treated to maximise lifespan and protect against insect and fungal attack Free of large dead knots Ideal for fencing and garden edging projects Responsibly sourced All sizes are approximate (+/- 3mm)
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate(CCA) treated timber. Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack. Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide. Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour, durability, blending perfectly with nature. Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology. Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries' national requirements. Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications.
|Width (mm)||75 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||75 mm|
|Timber tally lengths||2.40 metres, 3.00 metres|
Delivery for branch stocked items is currently 5-10 working days and items will be transferred nationally across branch. However, Click & Collect is only available from eligible branches that have all items on your order in stock.
You will be contacted to confirm delivery/collection dates from your local branch.
Items delivered directly from a supplier are subject to specific lead times detailed on the product image.